- American Retro Tank – $12 from Crossroads
- Coach Sunglasses – $65 from Nordstrom Rack
- Gold and brown handbag – $35 from Baghaus
- Gladiator sandals – $12 from Burlington Coat Factory
- Guess white capris – $10 from Guess
My ‘walking the Strip’ outfit! The weather was an insane 100+ degrees during the day, so I had to keep cool by packing tops with natural fibers (cotton, linen).
Before my trip I stopped by Crossroads to sell some old clothes I never wear; a pair of Citizens of Humanity Faye wide leg jeans that are now too small for me, and a pair of Loeffler Randall for Target flats that turned out to be too uncomfortable. I bought this black tank with gold sequins with my ‘earnings’ and I still have about $13 of store credit left over! I did a little research on American Retro… turns out it is a French brand. Who knew?
I’m just lovin’ the sequins. Pairing black and gold is now my signature look, especially in my accessories. I just can’t get enough!
My favorite part about the sequins is that they’re very dainty and don’t accidentally catch on my accessories. Yes!