I know its much too early to be thinking about Christmas but… I found a really wonderful present for my mom!
Presenting the Westbury Drawstring Opus by Kate Spade ($395)
On New York’s Long Island, the town of Old Westbury is a leafy pocket of stylish gilded-age estates which harkens to a time of grace and impeccable style. This collection is constructed of soft, supple tumbled and embossed cowhide in a smattering of sophisticated spring colors.
- soft, embossed cowhide leather
- over the shoulder tote with drawstring closure
- interior zip pocket and double slide pockets, exterior front slide pocket
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven pinstripe print lining
- 11.7″h x 13.1″w x 6.4″d
I bought it in black leather at Nordstrom Rack for $195 (50% off the retail price)! The leather is incredible~! So soft and sublimely supple. The bag itself isn’t heavy but it is a good size for my mom, who is constantly on the go.
I can’t wait until Christmas so I can finally give it to her
ksny blind embossed signature on body