Here is the damage for November!
- I stocked up on a lot of food from warehouse stores this month… I feel like a squirrel hoarding for the winter!
- Dining out: Roughly $72 total, not too bad.
2. Clothing (Sigh. I WENT CRAZY.)
- $25 winter coat from H&M (Black Friday)
- $40 Seven for all Mankind Dojo jeans from Macys (Black Friday)
- $20 for 3 dresses + 1 vintage silk top from Goodwill
- $31 striped top from Ebay
- $30 for a whole MESS of clothing from Forever 21
- $45 for a whole MESS of clothing from Bebe
- $20 Helmut Lang cropped sweater from Loehmann’s
- $40 for a whole MESS of clothing from Urban Outfitters
- $10 blouse from H&M for work
3. Shoes and Accessories (Sigh. Not as crazy as my clothing spending, but.. still crazy.)
- $100 Rotary diamond and black pearl watch from Hautelook (Black Friday)
- $5 bow brooch from Etsy
- $11 for 3 hats from Urban Outfitters
- $5 black opaque tights from Loehmann’s
- $5 jeweled hairpin from Ebay
Terrible! This month was chock full of binge shopping. After my car got broken into I guess this was my way of dealing with it. Sigh. I really need more self control. Haha. I did get a cash gift of $100 from the parents, and I’ve made a lot of money from my shop this month, so I guess that helps but I’m not going to figure that into my spending.
The funny thing is though, is that my net worth increased by more than $6500. (Most likely due to 401K and investments.)
…BUT that is still no excuse for my crazy spending.
Next months plans?
- I’m definitely going to fill out an pre-qual application for my townhouse search in December.
- Also I’ll have to get my wisdom teeth taken out pretty soon. (Ouch.)
- I spend SO MUCH MONEY on clothes that I’m going to take a breather in December. I’m very glad Black Friday is over. MUST. STOP.
- I’m going to give my mom her new Kate Spade bag for Christmas! Can’t wait