Sorry about the lack of posts! Since I went crazy with spending last month I’m trying to distract myself with other things. My Etsy shop is definitely keeping me very busy with holiday orders and I’m constantly telling myself to save my money for my future townhouse.
My to-do list (as of right now):
- Clean out my closet and….
- …sell a D&G top on Ebay
- …sell an Orla Kiely Stem handbag on Ebay
- …sell an Aritzia tulip skirt on Ebay
- Cook more food to last the week
- Work on new projects for my Etsy shop
- Clean up the apartment!!! I’ve been too busy to disperse all the clutter
Within this first week of December I was already a little naughty though. I bought:
- $59.99 Rock and Republic ‘Stella’ straight leg jeans from TJMaxx (they’re pretty cute but I’m on the fence with the price. Should I return it?? I know $60 is a steal for R&R but then again I have a TON of denim already. Hmm.)
- $8 Mark glossblossom lip gloss from Ebay
- $20 circle scarf in mustard from Ebay
- returned the R&R denim
- sold the Orla Bag
- kept the D&G corset top
- cleaned up my closet!