- I’m only overbudget by $0.90 so there’s nothing to cry about here!
- $8 mark Glossblossom lip gloss from Ebay
- $50 worth of circle lenses from pinkyparadise.com (2 pairs, one grey one brown)
- $7 Seche Vite topcoat from Ebay
- $2 falsies from Daiso
3. Shoes and Accessories
- $20 mustard infinity scarf from Ebay
- $71 Orla Kiely stem print bag from Gilt.com
- $27 lace up taupe booties from Forever 21
- $30 Ben Sherman wayfareres from Loehmann’s
- $10.50 black infinity scarf from the Icing
- $120 Miu Miu oxfords from Nordstrom Rack
Bad, but not as bad as last month… November spending was overbudget by more than $300! Terrible! But I did make a good amount of money on my Etsy shop, as well as selling some clothes on Ebay. I’m very happy I stayed under my $100 clothing budget this month since last month I went overboard.
Clothing spending (just for kicks):
- $22 faux fur, cream mohair vest from Papaya
- $38 grey sequined-shoulder sweater from H&M
- $21 for an Odette bra, tribal print DEPT blouse, and a Diane Von Furstenberg zebra bikini set at Loehmann’s Clearance Center (great deal)
- $12 summer maxi dress from Target
Next months plans?
- Keep house searching!!! A few more listings are popping up after Christmas so that’s great news for me.
- Get back to work on my Etsy shop! I’ve had a 2 week break and even though getting back to it is slow-going, I still like having extra income to mitigate extra spending.
- Perhaps get back to the gym and eat healthier? I don’t make New Year’s resolutions… I guess I make … ‘wishes.’ Haha.