This light and airy Konadicure is pretty simple to do. Feel free to use whatever topcoat and basecoat you prefer.
What you’ll need:
- Seche Vite Topcoat
- Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Whirlwind White
- Sally Hansen in Ring My Shell
- Sally Hansen in Hidden Treasure
- CND Sticky Basecoat
- Kleancolor Nail Art Lacquer in Silver
- Konad plate m44
1. Apply basecoat
2. Apply 2 coats of Ring My Shell and 1 coat of Hidden Treasure (Hidden Treasure is hard to see here)
3. Use Konad plate m44 and Whirlwind White to stamp on french tips (crosshatch on bottom of plate)
5. Apply thin stripe of silver glitter above tips with nail art polish
6. Apply topcoat and let dry
Sorry about the blurry pics! Have fun!