*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (rent, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget *
Costco, Lucky and Wal-Mart sent me $31 overbudget. Not bad.
- Maquillage Palette – $61
- Tweezers and Rosebud Salve from Sephora – $29
- Nail polish and lipstick from Wal-Mart – $11
- Ebay Sally Hansen Polishes (3) – $29
- Revlon Colorsplash Lipstick in Soft nude + Revlon Polish in Minted from Target – $10
- 6 Plain, logo-less Abercrombie T’s and a vest from Abercrombie outlet – $42
- H&M Sweater + leggings for fall – $22
- Black Sequin leggings for fall, acid wash jeans, feather ring – $46
- Express Bandage dress in XXS – $61
4. Shoes and Accessories
- H&M gold earrings for summer – $6.50
- BCBG Snakeskin platform strappy sandals from Nordstrom Rack- $60
Bad Elle. I really have no excuses! I went overboard and I need to watch July’s spending very closely No more runaway trains please…. I need to save up spending money for Japan in September!
Next months plans?
- Um… not spend so much money!!!
- Raging waters, going out clubbing in the city, enjoying single life!
- Get a Haircut
- Dye my hair? (why does breaking up always mean changing up my hair? )
- Work on more eco bags to sell in my Etsy shop
Net worth: I’m contemplating not to post up net worth anymore. So I’ll slowly be deleting the exact numbers from my blog. We’ll see how this goes.