Things to see/do:
- Shibuya 109 (8 FLOORS of gyaru shopping heaven. See the video above! The last time I went there were ZERO boys around. I already know what floors to check out. 5 and 8!)
- Tsukiji Fish market
- Harajuku district (I’ve never been! Photography opportunity for sure!)
- Bathe in hot springs (already planned out!)
- Sleep in a temple and say morning prayers with monks (already planned out!)
- Possibly visit the Osaka Aquarium, one of the largest aquariums in the world
Things to buy:
- maybe a couple eyeshadow palettes? KATE? Lunasol?
- Fiberwig mascara (as a backup)
- FALSIES!! (OMG I can’t wait. haha.)
- a cell phone charm or key fob
- a cute ring or two
- some kind of Japanese makeup for an upcoming giveaway Any suggestions?
- maybe some clothes (but my taste is fairly minimal and last time I was in Japan was difficult to find clothes without words/pictures on them!)
- some special candy! something I’ve never seen before.
Things I shouldn’t buy:
- Japanese fashion magazines – I can get them at Kinokuniya across from my apartment and they’re far too heavy to lug around
- Shoes – again, too bulky but if I find something amazing I may not be able to resist
- Anything to be found at Daiso because there are 3 in my area already
Things to eat/drink:
- Tonkatsu curry
- Matcha milk (my absolute favorite)
- Omuraisu (my favorite lunch
- …and a whole bunch of other yoshoku that come my way 😉
The last time I went to Japan I was 17. I still have a Tarepanda pillow that I bought from that trip! It never leaves my bedside.
I’m too excited for words!