*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (rent, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget *
- Skin79 The Oriental BB Cream – $45
- Red Cherry False Lashes – $6.05
- ModelCo Tan Extender lotion from Marshalls – $6.56
- Express Top – $21.74
- Helmut Lang foil top and PCH batwing top from Loehmann’s – $47.34
- F21 floral dress and Vintage black lace romper – $10.48
- H&M Stripe bow skirt – $32.72
- H&M black piping skirt – $21.85
- Black ruffle romper and black daydress from Macy*s Juniors – $10
3. Shoes and Accessories
- Sam Edelman Zoe Boots- $155
- Target Virginia Pumps – $32
- Target Green Rainboots – $10
Not bad. I cut back on a lot of gas and grocery spending and it helped with some of my overspending for clothes/shoes.
Next months plans?
- Japan for 2 weeks! I’m leaving this Saturday!
- I’ll try to keep up with spending in Japan but I know it will be very difficult to keep track because I’m only using cash and I’ll be paying for some of my sister’s spending too. I’ll try my best though.