Weekly Money Checkup inspired by my pretty pennies~!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a $46 tank of gas…2nd place goes to my Sephora F&F order which came today..$44.57.
2. Today I feel pretty bogged down towards money. I overspent by $200+ last month and with a potential townhouse mortgage looming, as well as a hefty penalty for breaking my lease early.. I’m in super save mode right now.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was going house hunting with my wonderful parents. I haven’t seen them in over a month!
4. I will consider this week a success if I stay away from impulse purchases especially clothes, makeup, shoes and accessories 😛 …and focus on the townhouse and my dreams of decorating it
5. If I could grow one thing, it would be flowers from actual seeds. I tend to kill anything that isn’t a hardy succulent and I’d LOVE to have more flowers around.