1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on tooth biopsy fees for my oral surgery. $350. SIGH.
2. Today I feel apprehensive with my money. Especially with Black Friday tomorrow =P. I’m planning to hit up Staples, Target, Urban Outfitters for sure.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was toss/donate a lot of my stuff to Goodwill. I’m excited to start afresh in my new condo in a few weeks!
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t go crazy with shopping for Black Friday tomorrow.
5. My favorite food at Thanksgiving is stuffing!