*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (rent, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget *
- TJMaxx Pack of 2 Nicole by O.P.I. polishes – $7.64
- Lucido-L Hair Curl Lotion + Designing Aqua Hair Treatment Reset Water – $17
- MUFE Duo Mat in 201 from Sephora – $34.96
3. Home Decor
- Eggy Dunny from Kid Robot – $42
- Urban Outfitters Jewelry Tree, Elka Wall Art by Michelle Armas, and Rug – $40
4. Shoes and Accessories
- F21 Ring – $4.16
- Nomoi Necklace (worn here and here)- $33
- Gap circle scarf (shown here)- $18.74
- Macys Jewelry – $5.45 (after returns)
- Another Gap circle scarf in grey + tote bag – $18
- ALDO OTK Springston Boots (worn here) – $42.05
Eeeep. I did have a few slip-ups and I made a few returns (*ahem* 5th pair of Gap Legging Jeans) so my budget wouldn’t suffer as much but this is comparable to last month… deep in the red ;(
Next months plans?
- I’m moving to my condo in TEN DAYS!!!!
- Buy furniture?
- Prepare for the COST OF HOME OWNERSHIP OMFG
Wow only one more month until 2010 is over! That means I’ll once again sum up my spending just like I did for 2009.