*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget *
1. Gas and Fuel
- Giant Mitsuwa stock-up haul when the whole store was 20% off… the image is only part of it! – $136.66
- Zoya Nail Polish in Astra (review here) – $7
- Gap Scent Editions EDT in Sueded Musk (discontinued) – $42.95 from Ebay
3. Home Decor
- Julia Pott art print from Etsy – $14.80
- Cream Mongolian Lambswool pillow (for my future couch) from Marshalls – $46.28
I barely spent anything on food because I’m eating from my pantry and I had a lot of family meetups resulting in a fridge chock full of leftovers!
After moving to the condo I’m trying to focus on furnishing it. I did buy a pair of shoes and pants, and I stocked up a ton of personal care items at Mitsuwa, but my family helped out a lot with my food budget and I’m very thankful =) I’m happy to see that I stayed true to my clothing and shoe budgets this month. Yay!
Next months plans?
- Buy a couch!
- Open up my Etsy shop once again after a long hiatus
- Sew like a banshee… I need to make extra pocket money!