*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget *
- Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner – $11.43
- 2 pairs of Darkness lashes via Ebay – $8.87
- Nail Polish haul – $31.40
- Konad special black nail polish via Ebay – $6.21
2. Home decorating
- White Chinese ceramic garden stool from Ross – $32.84
- Silver shell (turned planter) from Ross – $5.45
Yahoo! Its nice to see the budget in the black this time. Giving myself a pat on the back. *patpat* After purchasing 2 designer bags in a row I’m happy to report I didn’t get tempted a third time. 😛
Next months plans?
- Continue cooking and discovering more favorite recipes!
- More NOTD posts?
- Planning on buying this necklace from Minoux Jewelry! I fell in love so quickly and I have to have it… I hope I can refrain from buying any other accessories except this.