*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget *
1. Home Decorating
2. & Accessories
- Ecote Sandals from Crossroads – $27.85
- Bird Skull ring from Crossroads – $13.66
- Gap City Flats in Pewter – $34.50
What can I say I’ve done a lot of cooking this month!
Well I’ve tried to be good this month, and I have in terms of clothing at the very least! But the new light fixture pushed me over the edge. Oh well I still don’t regret it though! I’m feeling a little cash poor at the moment and I’m desperately trying to save up for future trips and padding the emergency fund.
Next months plans?
- Go to the library more often and find more cookbooks to read!
- Continue to be good with clothing spending… buy thrift or buy with Crossroads credits!
- Save money. Make money.