*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. and Accessories
- Topshop Peach Snood – $6
- Flower hairclip from Ebay – $3.99
- 2 cheapo sunglasses from 5-7-9 – $3.68
- Colombia sandals for Hawaii from Zappos – $3.68
- H&M leopard circle scarf – $14.01
- Sun hat from Kohls – $11.26
- ASOS accessories haul – $29.58
- Cost Plus World Market necklace plus earrings – $7.53
2. Toiletries & Cosmetics
- Sheer ikat print top from TJMaxx – $9.90
- Pink silk blouse, 3.1 Philip Lim tee, lace vest, Forever 21 top from Charity, Cars for Kids Thrift – $8.66
- Lace beach coverup, floral crop top from Abercrombie Outlet – $27.92
- Free People top, 3 workout tops, a Calypso for top, Splendid tank, 3 sets of Gilligan sleepwear from Target – all from Goodwill, – $48.91
- Faux leather shorts, bandeau from TJMaxx – $17.23
- Workout pants from Marshalls – $18.39
I’m only a little overbudget… but I feel like I’ve been going shopping much more than I should. And as an offset I haven’t shopped for groceries very much this month since my mom is in town and that means lots of leftovers to eat! Cooking at home with Justin really helps the budget a lot too. We eat out only a handful of times a month.
Shucks. Last month I barely shopped and now I’m running free with my credit card because A) its my birthday month, B) Summer clearance means cheap shopping for my Hawaii trip! Sigh. Time to pull on the reins again! I really felt like this month was going to be really bad since I shopped at such frequent intervals. At least $18 in the red isn’t so bad.
Next months plans?
- Do a little bit of painting.. I plan to DIY some artwork above my bed
- Save money for Hawaii in October (please please)
- Sew some more clutches to sell now that my tendonitis is finally gone from my hands