*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
- 3 maxi skirts (will return all 3 this month.. they weren’t so great) – $43.29
- Missoni for robe – $48.71
- Chiffon top from Foreign Exchange (twitpic here) (similar here) – $16.78
- 1 vintage maxi skirt & a silky F21 leopard print tank from Savers – $12.78
- Workout bra from Walmart – $12.50
2. Gas and Fuel
3. Toiletries & Cosmetics
- Nail dotting tool from Deal Extreme – $1.40
- DUO eyelash glue from Target – $5.94
- Nail polish strips in Gold Foil from Born Pretty – $4.83
- Demi wispies false eyelashes from Walmart – $3.10
- Mario Badescu from Gilt Group (Glycolic acid toner, healing cream, special healing powder) – $63.95
4. Home Decor
- Curtain rods, Expedit bookcase, curtains from IKEA – $155.51
- Nate Berkus rose gold HSN lamps (twitpic here) – $131.71
I spent too much this month. I need to reflect upon my highest priorities in life… right now I think its saving for my future, funding for future vacations, and having a nice home that I love spending time in. That means less clothes, makeup & accessories shopping. Even though I have roughly $50 of clothing to return and I’m running a little blog sale, I have a ton of clothes to sort through. I even sold 12 pieces to Crossroads for credit and yet my closet remains full. I received a closet decluttering book thanks to Crystal from cryskay (thank you!) so hopefully that helps a bit?
Next months plans?
- In less than a week Justin and I will be going to Oahu for a much needed vacation. I’m so excited! We booked this vacation in May and now its finally here.
- My increased paycheck starts this month. I’m feeling very motivated to save right now.
- Start up some new crafting projects for the Etsy shop and for myself as well.