What I used:
- 1 coat of Rimmel Black Satin
- 3 coats of Revlon “Facets of Fuchia”
- Bundle Monster IP BM13 (spider web & spider)
- Konad special polish in white & random red polish for spider, and 1 rhinestone from a random nail kit
- 1 coat of Seche Vite topcoat
In celebration of Hallow’s Eve I’ve done a subtly spooky mani This is the second Revlon glitter polish that I’ve bought and I’m pleased once again! It has a black jelly base with 2 different sizes of fuchia glitter. The only negative I can see is that I need quite a few coats for optimal glitter coverage. I’ve always wanted to do a Halloween manicure ever since I’ve gotten the Bundle monster plate set… And coincidentally I have a HUGE giant orange spider living outside my complex. AHHH!
In regards to my recent Hawaii trip, I’ve been going through my photos to upload and I’ll be posting about it very soon! Looking at the them and reminiscing about it makes me so happy. It was actually my first big vacation without friends or family and I am so incredibly thankful to have Justin in my life.