*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Shoes & Accessories
- Havaianas Sandals from Revolve Clothing – $11.58
- Clearance Target braclets – $37.89 (seen here & here on Twitpic)
- Ted Baker Boots from Hautelook (sign up here) – $67.49 (size 6 so may have to return if it doesn’t fit)
2. Home Decor
Nicely done. Clothing and toiletries categories are in the black for once! (My $50 UO clothing haul from Black Friday was an early Christmas gift from my mom. Thank you Mom!) It’s difficult to pine for new items and not purchase them, that’s for sure. At least this month I didn’t give in to as much temptation. I even thought about buying another Chanel bag, and at one point, a $150 bag at TJMAXX. BAD! I’m glad I didn’t give in.
Also, this month I started a 9:30AM to 8:30PM work schedule (with an hour lunch break, sometimes 2 hours) and that will last for another month I think. Last month I planned to cook a little bit but its difficult to find the energy and time. The only dish I’ve cooked this month was some fried rice for Justin and that’s it!
Next months plans?
- Schedule some more LASIK consultations. If you follow me on Twitter you’d know that I’ve been thinking about doing the surgery next year. I had an appointment today for the doctor who did Steve Wozniak’s (from Apple) eyes but it was a whopping $5300! And that’s after vision insurance! I have to do some more quote shopping.
- I’m putting in $4000 in my FSA to go towards a LASIK procedure.
- I think I need to purge my closet again. I’m not wearing much of what I own lately.
- Enjoying the holidays with Justin and the rest of my family!