1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my mortgage. But other than that, I’ve spent $220 towards Roth IRA contribution.
2. Today I am thankful for Justin knowing how to cook. He’s making pizza for dinner tonight. He likes to cook at home so we don’t eat out very often.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watching “How It’s Made” on the Sci Fi network with Justin. (I guess I’m counting this as free since I don’t have cable and Justin does.) The premise of the show sounds so boring but its actually super interesting!
4. I will consider this week a success if I find a new general doctor. My old doctor of 4 years doesn’t take my insurance anymore
5. The last thing I ate was crab & garlic fried rice, and shrimp with asparagus and cauliflower made by my wonderful mother.