*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Gas & Fuel (gas prices in California are now equivalent to Kauai’s. Good grief.)
- MAC 263 Small Angle Brush (I’m still on the fence on this, but maybe its my gel liner) – $18
- Eyemazing Japanese lashes from Mitsuwa – $18
- My Beauty Diary masks in Black Pearl from 99 Ranch – $12.50
- DUP eyelashes from Ebay (my favorite so I stocked up) – $22.21
- OPI Chip Skip from Peninsula Beauty (after free Groupon Now credits) – $3.66
4. Home Decorating
- Eyes on Walls woodblock print – $46.59
- Overstock rug (blogged here and here) – $49.45
- 2 plastic dinosaurs from Ebay (future DIY project) (twitpic here)- $6
- Skull figurine from Ebay (future DIY project) (twitpic here)- $17.45
- Copper Be@rbrick from Ebay (twitpic here) – $6
Somehow I feel -$62 is less than I anticipated. Oddly enough, this month I barely bought any clothes or shoes or accessories. I splurged on home decor *BIG TIME* and on Japanese lashes. I wonder if I stopped buying clothes/shoes/accessories for a while I’d splurge on home decor, makeup or skincare. Trading one vice for another?
Next months plans?
- LASIK at the end of March! I ended up choosing a doctor that did a friend’s eyes and I also got a referral discount as well.
- Take more items to my newest consignment shop to sell.. blog sales are a lot of work
- 3rd installment of Kauai blog post! Any day now…. >__<
- Still waiting on the refinancing.. supposedly it’ll be done by the end of next week.
- Boiling Crab on Sunday! OMNOM
- Justin’s leaving for Maui with his guy friends on Friday… (sigh) I’ll be hanging out with Buddy at home and relaxing while he’s away. I’m talking scary Asian face masks (gotta put those MBD masks to good use) and assorted girly pampering~!