1. The most I’ve spent this last week was $115 on a dental visit. How boring! Other than that, I bought a second pack of sparkly eneloop rechargable batteries from Amazon for $25. (I hate figuring out which non-chargeable batteries are dead and the recycling process annoys me.) Now I’m fully stocked with pretty batteries for the house!
Oh wait just kidding. I also spent $31.58 at US Nail Supply while shopping with Serena… I bought Zoya nail polish remover, some nail strengtheners, 2 OPI polishes (Bubble Bath, Funny Bunny), and China Glaze For Audrey.
2. Today I am thankful for Justin coming home from Maui today! FINALLY! I’m picking him up in an hour or so on my work dinner break.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was bringing Buddy to the dog park. He’s not very sociable with other dogs but I’m hoping he enjoyed the change of scenery.
4. I will consider this week a success if I cook a main dish this weekend. Since Justin left I haven’t gone to the grocery store ONCE and I’ve been eating out of my pantry. Now that he’s coming home, its time to cook!
5. The last thing I ate was farfalle and peperoncino sauce (garlic, olive oil and chili pepper sauce bought from Marukai)