If you happen to have an American Express credit card and a Twitter account, there are some good deals to be had at the moment!
Amex and Twitter have joined forces with a few retailers for a few great deals:
- $10 back your next online purchase of $75 or more at Zappos’s by 4/30
- $10 back on an in-store purchase of $50 or more at H&M until 4/30
- $5 back on your next in-store purchase of $5 or more at McDonald’s until 3/31
- A $20 credit with a single in-store purchase of $75 or more at Whole Foods until 4/30
- $10 back on your next single purchase of $10 or more at Best Buy until 3/31
- and more! See the entire list of retailers and deals here.
To get these deals:
- Sync your Amex card and your Twitter account here.
- RT the deal you want to use from here.
- Amex will confirm your tweet by tweeting back to you with a link to the deal’s terms and conditions and how to redeem.
Important Notes: You must have an AMEX card to sync to use these deals. And, if you don’t already have a Twitter account you must create one. See more FAQ’s here for more info.
Normally H&M has sporadic “20% off one item” coupons but this H&M deal covers your entire purchase of $50 or more. Pretty darn good.