*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Gas & Fuel
… I did lots of driving!
2. Toiletries & Cosmetics
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle (after coupons) – $2.58
- ModelCo One Night Tan & ModelCo Tan Mousse from TJMaxx (Clearance) – $16.55
- Revlon Calla Lily Nail polish, $1 Elf Bronzer, 2 8.5oz Tubs of Macadamia Nut Oil Hair Masque from Target- $32.89
- Japanese lash curler (for Travel) from Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle Store – $3.24
- Zoya Beach and Surf Pinterest Mini Trio – $6.95
- Nail hex glitter from Ebay – $1.59
- K Palette Liquid Eyeliner from Ebay – $15.35
3. Home Decorating
- Tiny faux Chanel purse from Goodwill (instagram here) – $2.59
- 4 metal candle lanterns from Target clearance for a patio project – $16.50
- Gold ceramic star from Pier 1 (clearance) – $8.10
- Cost Plus World Market patio rug (blogged here) – $21.64
4. Shoes & Accessories
- House of Harlow Talia Suede Over the Knee Boots from Neiman Marcus Last Call (blogged here) – $42.87
- Sam Edelman Quinn Wedges from Nordstrom Rack (blogged here) – $64.52
- A pair of sunglasses & 2 wrap bracelets from Forever 21 (instagarm here) – $23.17
- Minnetonka Double Fringe Zip Boots from Ebay – $20
Ack! I was doing so well at first.. I hadn’t bought any clothes for the first 2/3 of the month so I told myself I’d try not to buy anything for the remaining third. Well.. that obviously didn’t work! Haha. I now know that shopping bans are NOT cut out for me at all. And now that Justin is on tour for two weeks I find myself going to the malls more often Shame on me. It seems like the summer sales are ALREADY here (most likely due to Independence day, but didn’t it JUST start?) so it was just too enticing. :T Personal lesson to myself: If you don’t go to the mall you won’t get tempted to buy. Sigh.
Next months plans?
- Company picnic at the end of the month Excited to hang out with coworkers in a more relaxed setting
- Justin is coming back from Texas in 8 days! I can’t wait!!!!
- I really want to watch the movie Ted
- Other than that I don’t have much planned yet! Here’s to a fun and relaxing July