*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Food & Dining
3. Gas & Fuel
4. Toiletries & Cosmetics
- Square nail art studs from Ebay – $3.22
- NARS Exhibit A and NARS Luster blushes – $30.69 after using $30 in Wrapp app gift cards
- 3 Milani nail art polishes, 3 Milani 3D holo polishes, L’Oreal Sparklicious, L’Oreal Fancy Me, Revlon Electric polish, Revlon Cloud – $12.80
- Forever 21 glitter polish set – $7.37
- Nail polish removal set from Ebay – $2.27
Groceries and restaurants were killing me this month! Oh well.. the winter season should be spent eating good food. It is hibernation time after all. Since I am starting up Youtube nail tutorials all I’ve been thinking about is NAIL POLISH.
Next months plans?
- Get back to the gym! I’ve been sick for a week and I need to get back into the swing of things. I try to go at least 2x a week….if I’m still sniffling and coughing I don’t think I’d feel very welcome at the gym! haha
- More YT tutorials
- Getting Justin slowly moved in
- Clean up, donate, and blog sale to get rid of more things