*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
Whoops! May to June was so busy that I am late on posting this recap!! :C
1. Food & Dining (this category is eating out PLUS groceries together)
I was the only one with a credit card without a foreign exchange fee so pretty much ALL of our food spending in New Zealand/Fiji/Sydney went on my card.
3. Toiletries & Cosmetics
- Zoya polish from Ebay – $9.95
- Nail goodies from Walmart – $8.50
- Chanel CC Cream from Australia – $56.68
- MUFE Aqua Brow & Aqua Cream from Sephora – $46.76
- Used a Wrapp gift card at Victoria’s Secret to buy a PINK body spray – $1.06
- Bought 4 maxi dresses to dry out from ASOS during their 30% off sale, but returned one. Still waiting on refund. – $48.87
- 3 pairs of sunglasses, a chambray top, floral skinnies, & the rest are all active wear – Forever 21 – $117.23
- Chambray shirt from H&M – $16.26 after using Wrapp gift card
5. Shoes & Accessories
- Ugg boots from Sydney – (short black boots) $126.85
- Cat ear beanie from Ebay – $4.68
Lots of vacation spending contributed to this month’s overage!
Next months plans:
- No more vacations for a while! I’m exhausted from traveling. I’ll try to upload one New Zealand/Fiji/Australia post per week!
- I had an amazing time at GenBeauty 😀 This was my first YouTube-related event & I met so many amazing and talented people!!!
- Now that we’re home for an extended period of time I’ll try to get back into the swing of things. Getting to the gym has been difficult lately There are not enough hours in a day to do everything.