*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Gas & Fuel
Lots and lots of driving this month.
2. Food & Dining (this category is eating out PLUS groceries together)
Lots and lots of eating out this month, especially in LA.
4. Toiletries & Cosmetics
- L’oreal hair detangler – $4.12
- Beautyblender from Sephora – $21.70
- Everyday minerals foundation backups (2) in Golden Fair, Semi-Matte – $30.50
- H&M printed pants, clearance – (Instagram) $7.67
- BCBG blazer, clearance – (Instagram) $106.24
- Hurley swim shorts – $22.88
6. Shoes & Accessories
- Ball of foot shoe pads from Ebay, 2 pairs – $2.98
- Vintage 1980’s Chanel purse, Ebay (Instagram) – $625
- Chanel authentication verification fee from Etinceler Authentications – $6
What an expensive month! Earlier in the month I won two Disneyland tickets from StyleHaul for Vidcon Disney Day… we had 2 days notice and drove down to LA since airplane tickets were very expensive. And later this month I flew to LA for BeautyCon! While waiting for my flight out I checked out a favorite Ebay seller for Chanel bags and I found that there was a listing for a pretty vintage flap… I jumped on it and won. Also August was a very big month for eating out (eeeep). The only good news? August was a 3 paycheck month for me so that helps a bit.
Next months plans:
- Clean up the closet & donate some items
- No more big vacations until Halloween.. and I’m relieved!
- Continue posting videos for YouTube & trying to find a balance between work, home and YouTube life.