(Taken from my budget on Mint.com)
*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Food & Dining (this category is eating out PLUS groceries together)
3. Shoes and Accessories
- Customized name necklace (as seen on Instagram) from yvonneboutique on Etsy $35
- Gold stacking rings from cyllenejewery $36
- 3 necklaces from Forever 21 – $36.86
Not too bad.
Next months plans:
- I’ve already started purchasing gifts for my family If you’re interested to see what my recommendations are, check out my gift guides for women, men, techies, and gifts under $25!
- I have a few more holiday themed nail tutorials to film.. hopefully turn out ok. I’m wondering how I’ll figure out the tutorials for next year’s round of holidays without being too repetitive. Hmm.