(Taken from my budget on Mint.com)
*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Gas & Fuel
2. Food & Dining (this category is eating out PLUS groceries together)
- Uniqlo cashmere sweater – $43.39
- F21 One Teaspoon-sque denim shorts – $17.18
- A dress & Hudson Krista jeans from Loehmann’s clearance since they’re closing (sniff) – $48.26
Since getting engaged & thinking about the wedding, I’m in save mode. Weddings are expensive!
Next months plans:
- Do more wedding research
- Make more YouTube videos, wedding won’t pay for itself
- Cook more at home, DIY wedding crafts maybe?